International dance Festival „Happy Dancer” Zamek Janów Podlaski 24-25 stycznia 2021
Festival under the patronage of Krzysztof Pastor
1)FESTIVAL due to extension of lockdown will be held in ONLINE format only.
2) Online REGISTRATIONS are extended until January 22, 2021.
Public Schools, Ballet Schools, Private Schools, Cultural Centres, Competition Forms, Sports Dance Clubs
- I. ORGANISERS:
1. Niepubliczna Szkoła Sztuki Tańca w Siedlcach pod Patronatem Krzysztofa Pastora
2. ZAMEK Janów Podlaski Hotel****
3. Caro Dance Associations
- II. TIME AND PLACE:
24-25 January 2021.
Janów Podlaski Castle, 1 Zamkowa St., 21-505 Janów Podlaski
Apply online to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- III. AIMS OF THE „Online” COMPETITION
- • Integration of the dance environment from Poland and Europe.
- • Popularization of classical, contemporary, characteristic and folk dance and street dance as a form of physical development
- • Congress of the achievements of children and youth participating in professional and artistic dance classes within school and extracurricular education.
- • Exchange of creative experiences of teachers and dancing youth
- • Fair Play competition
- • The best presentations of Solo, Duets of Three, Mini groups up to 8 people and Formations from 9 people.
- • Awarding the best presentations by the Jury of the Contest,
- • To bring closer the folk culture which is an important element of national heritage.
- • Enrichment of the offer of dance as a form of sports dance next to techniques and styles of dance
- IV. PARTICIPANTS
Notes for teams
A maximum of 10% of people who do not meet the age requirements can dance in the group. Provided that they do not form the core of the group and do not perform solo parts. This applies to all competition categories.
Attention !!!! The organizer, after verifying the applications, will finally classify the participants to particular age categories.
Children under 7 years of age
Children from 8 to 9 years old
Children from 10 to 12 years old
Juniors 13 to 14 years old
Adults 15 to 16 years old
Adults 17 to 18 years old
Adults from 19 to 30 years of age.
Adults above 31 years of age
1. GIRL SOLO
2. SOLO BOYS
3. DUETS / PAIRS
5. SMALL GROUPS OF 4-8 PEOPLE
6 TEAMS, FORMATIONS from 9 and more.
- V. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
1) Participants of the competition in all categories and age groups must not introduce dangerous elements threatening to life and health.
2) Any comments and suggestions to the organizers or members of the jury can only be addressed in writing with a detailed description, specifying the organizational unit, which submits them and signed by an authorized person.
3) Taking part in the competition means that you agree to the transfer of the rights to use the image of each dancer, coach, teacher and choreographer participating in the competition by the organizer.
4) Participation in the competition means that you agree to transfer the rights to use the choreography by the organizer for promotional purposes.
- VI. INFORMATION FOR ONLINE FESTIVAL PARTICIPANTS
1.) participant must shoot a video of him dancing his choreography.
2.) participants send their video via WhatsApp to the number: 518-247-006 until 22.01.2021.
3.) teams send their video in mp4. extension via wetransfer to email@example.com
- VII. COMPOSITION OF THE JURY
The commission will consist of top-class professional teachers and choreographers, dance coaches from Poland and abroad who are specialists in a given dance category.
- VIII. Rules of judgement by the competition committee: Assessment of the presentations according to the established criteria by:
- 1) Scoring from 1 to 20 points for:
c/ artistic expression
d/ difficulty level of the presentation
2) Awarding places: I, II, III and final places in each age category and dance style.
3.) The commission has the right to combine the categories.
- IX. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
– Completing and returning the application form by JANUARY 21, 2021 to the organizer’s address:
INTERNATIONAL DANCE FESTIVAL 2021 „Happy Dancer”
Caro Dance Association
24 Rynkowa street
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– payment of accreditation by January 22, 2021 and for one category and style of dance per dancer in the amount of
– 60 PLN per dancer in solo, duet,
– PLN 30 per person in trio, mini group and formation.
After this date the fee will be 100 % higher!
In the title of the transfer please write:
– name and surname of the soloist, duo, tercet or name of the group, dance style and age category – number of members of the group entered in the Competition
Payments should be made to the account:
Stowarzyszenie Taneczne Caro Dance
Name of the Bank: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
Adress of the Bank: al. Jana Pawła II 17, 00-854 Warszawa
Country of the Bank: Poland
- X. THE JURY
The Competition Jury will award prizes in all categories:
a/ the commission will be able to award three prizes in each category
b/ the prize awarded by the Jury shall be a statuette or a medal
c/ the Committee shall also be entitled to award the Grand Prix of the Contest and honourable mentions
d/ the remaining soloists and ensembles shall receive diplomas for their participation in the contest
e/ the commission together with the organizers have the right to award other prizes or not to award any of the prizes in the category
f/ besides the 1st prize winners, the committee has the right to recommend other contestants to take part in the final gala
- XI. General Information
(1) Failure to pay the accreditation by 22 January 2021 for online participation in 2021 will result in the dancer’s removal from the list of participants in the online festivals.
(2) The participants agree to have their personal data processed and used for marketing purposes by the organizer.
(3) The organizer reserves the right to record film promotion, as well as the right to photograph the presented choreographies and use the photos to promote the Competition.
(4) The Jury will meet live at the Castle on 24th and 25th January 2021 to evaluate the presentations. The deliberations of the Jury are recorded and will be presented in the form of a video on the web. The results will be announced on FB and on the web in a video-report, which will be made within a week and published. Prizes and diplomas will be sent by post to the winners.
(5) At the request of Pedagogues and Coaches of individual teams we extend the presentation times to the festival formula.
(6) Due to reasons of moving the „live” part of the festival to another date, after the lockdown, the next date of the „live” festival in Janow Castle will be announced with the festival results from January .
(7) All age categories and styles of dance in online formula.
(8) Online DANCE CATEGORIES played and judged on January 24-25, 2021 :