MIĘDZYNARODOWY FESTIWAL TAŃCA
Wszystkich zainteresowanych serdecznie zapraszamy do zapoznania się z programem tanecznym organizowanym w ramach Międzynarodowego Festiwalu Tańca pt. ,,Szczęśliwy Tancerz”.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Classical Dance – Ballet
Contemporary Dance Modern
Contemporary Dance Jazz
Character and Folk Dance (Stylized)
Street Dance – Hip Hop
- Public schools – State Ballet Schools
- Non-public Schools of in the Art of Dance
- Dance culture environments involved in Art of Dance on semi-and professional level
- NO sport dance
1. Non-public School of the Art of Dance in Siedlce under the patronage of Krzysztof Pastor
2. CASTLE HOTEL Janów Podlaski****
3. Caro Dance Association
PLACE AND DATES
Janów Podlaski Castle, 1 Zamkowa St., 21-505 Janów Podlaski
Deadline for Stationary Festival – 31.05.2023
Deadline for sending recordings by 31.05.2023 to the email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Online Festival – 03-04.06.2023
Deadline for sending recordings by 04.06.2023 to the email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
with the heading HAPPY DANCER 2023.
FESTIVAL GOALS (Online and Stationary)
– Integration of the dance community
– Popularization of the art of dance
– Exchanging the creativity of experience of educators and young dancers
– Bringing dance culture, which is an important part of the national heritage, closer
AGE GROUPS – Solo/Duet/Trio
*NOTE: in classical dance technique (applies to girls) age groups: Young children, Children1, Children2 without pointe shoes; in Juniors1 group pointe shoes allowed, other age groups pointe shoes compulsory.
Young children – up to age 7
Children1 – Children from 8 to 9 years old
Children2 – Children from 10 to 12 years old
Juniors1 – Youngsters from 13 to 14 years old
Juniors2 – Youths from 15 to 16 years old
Youths – Youths from 17 to 18 years of age
Adults1 – Adults 19 to 30 years of age
Adults2 – Adults over 31 years of age
AGE GROUPS – Groups
Young Children – up to 7 years old
Children1 and Children2 – may be combined
Juniors1, Juniors2 and Youths – may be combined
Small group – from 4 to 7 people
Large team – from 8 to 24 people
NOTE FOR GROUPS
A maximum of 10 % of persons who do not meet the age requirements may dance in the ensemble. Provided that they do not form the core of the ensemble and do not perform solo parts. This applies to all festival categories.
Attention! The organizer, after verifying the applications, will ultimately qualify the submitted participants to the various age categories themselves.
1. SOLO GIRLS
2. SOLO BOYS
3. DUOS / PAIRS
5. Small groups from 4 to 7 people
6. Large teams from 8 to 24 people
TIMES OF PRESENTED CHOREOGRAPHIES
Soloists in all age groups present only one choreography
1. solo presentations – up to 2:30 minutes
2. duos and trios – up to 3 minutes
3. small and large ensembles – up to 5 minutes
V. DANCING WORKSHOPS
According to the Festivals goals and aiming to exchange the experiences of dancers representing three different styles of dance: classical, contemporary and folk, there will be organized free dancing workshops. During these special events there are going to be done:
* lectures and seminars (dance composition and psychology),
* dancers education (dietetics and healthy lifestyle),
* sharing dance instructors experience,
* promoting folk dance in various dance forms,
* artistic presentations of the local communities,
* stimulating the artistic awareness of the local communities,
* building awareness of the festival participants.
VI. CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE FESTIVAL
(1) Participants of the competition in all categories and age groups may not introduce dangerous elements into the stage design in the presentation.
(2) During the competition, the guardians of the groups are responsible for maintaining discipline among the participants.
(3) All participants in the competition are bound by the order recommendations announced by the organizers or the festival commission.
(4) Any comments and suggestions to the organizers or members of the festival commission can only be addressed in writing with a detailed description, specifying the organizational unit that submits them and the signature of an authorized person.
(5) Participants in the festival must be insured by the submitting organizational units.
(6) Enrollment in the festival is the same as acceptance of the regulations without objection.
(7) Participation in the festival signifies consent to the transfer of rights to use the image of each dancer, pedagogue and choreographer participating in the festival by the organizer.
(8) Participation in the festival implies consent to the transfer of the rights to use the image of the participants by the organizer for the promotion of the festival.
VII. INFORMATION FOR ONLINE FESTIVAL PARTICIPANTS
1. The participant must record a video of her/him dancing her/his presentation, in one take without breaks and without editing (static).
2. The recording must be current – no older than 2022.
3. The video must be prepared exclusively for this Festival.
4. The full video must be uploaded to youtube or vimeo ONLY.
5. The video link (from youtube or vimeo ONLY) is to be send to the two email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org 31.05.2023 with the access password if needed.
VIII. PRINCIPLES OF FESTIVAL ORGANIZATION
1. The Festival is international.
2. The Festival is conducted in the second quarter of the year, and at the end of the Festival a Laureate Gala is organized.
3. The detailed program of the Festival course will be announced after the closing of the application deadline, which is 31.05.23 stationary and 04.06.23 online.
4. In each dance style and age group: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded.
5. The order of solo presentations is based on the alphabetical order of the students’ names and starts with the letter drawn before the start of the Festival.
6. While duos, trios, and ensembles according to the presentations drawn. These draws will be held at the headquarters of the organizer one week before the start of the Festival, which will be available on the Zoom platform (the link will be provided to the registered teams).
IX. JURY MEMBERS
The Festival jury will include top-class professional artists, teachers, choreographers from the dance community from Poland and abroad.
X. PRINCIPLES OF EVALUATION BY THE FESTIVAL COMMISSION
Evaluation of presentations according to the established criteria by awarding points from 1 to 10 for:
a/ technique 1-10
b/ choreography 1-10
c/ artistic expression 1-10
d/ difficulty level of presentation 1-10
e/ musicality 1-10
Awarding of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final places in each age category and dance style.
XI. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The condition of participation is to complete and send back the application form (attachments) by 31.05.2023 (stationary) and 04.06.2023 (online) to the address of the Festival organizer:
INTERNATIONAL DANCE FESTIVAL 2023 „Happy Dancer”
Caro Dance Association
24 Rynkowa Street
08-110 Siedlce, POLAND
or e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send an email always on two adresses
Payment of accreditation until 31.05.2023
For one category and style of dance from a dancer in the amount of:
– EURO 20 per dancer in solo and duet
– EURO 15 per dancer in trio
– EURO 10 per dancer in small and large group
After this date the fee will be higher by 100% !!!
In the title of the transfer please write:
– name of the soloist/duo/trio or name of the team, dance style and age category
– number of members of the ensemble registered to participate in the Festival
Payments need to be made to the following bank account:
NIEPUBLICZNA SZKOLA SZTUKI TANCA W SIEDLCACH
IBAN: PL32 1090 2590 0000 0001 4372 9947
NAME OF THE BANK: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
ADRESS: al. Jana Pawla II 17, 00 – 854, Wraszawa, Poland
Educators and participants should register before the start of the Festival immediately upon the arrival.
The Festival Committee shall award prizes in all categories:
a/ the commission will be able to award three prizes in each category,
b/ the prize awarded by the Commission will be a statue or a medal,
c/ the commission will also be able to award the Grand Prix of the Festival and honorable mentions,
d/ the remaining soloists and ensembles will receive diplomas for their participation in the Festival
e/ the committee, together with the organizers, has also the right to award other prizes or not to award any of the prizes in a category,
f/ in addition to the 1st prize winners, the commission has the right to recommend other festival participants to participate in the final gala.
XIII. FINAL STATEMENTS
1. The participants of the Festival come and insure themselves at their own expense.
2. Participants or delegating institutions shall cover the cost of accreditation, accommodation and meals.
3. In case of cancellation of participation in the competition the organizer will not refund the accreditation fee.
4. Failure to pay the accreditation fee by May 31, 2023 is associated with the payment of a higher fee for participation in the Festival.
5. Participants agree to the processing of their personal data and its use for marketing purposes by the organizer.
6. The organizer reserves the right of film recording, as well as the right to photograph the pre-presented choreographies and use the photos to promote the Festival.
7. Insurance for dancers, teachers and coaches is not the responsibility of the organizer.
8. Each participant in the Festival must have a valid identity card or a school ID, on the basis of which will be confirmed the age of the participant.
9. The entity delegating children to the Festival must provide adult supervision of their wards.
10. The organizer is not responsible for the items left in the dressing rooms.
11. Accommodation: on their own. We recommend accommodation at Hotel Zamek Janów Podlaski**** 1 Zamkowa Street, 21-505 Janów Podlaski.
Phone no: 83 379-08-50, e-mail: email@example.com
12.The organizers ensure that the dressing rooms will be made available as far as possible in their premises.
Application form for 2nd International Dance Festival „Happy Dancer”
Under the patronage of Krzysztof Pastor
First and last name of competitors/team name
Name of the School which the student represents
Title of the choreography
Author of the choreography
Pedagogues in charge
Author of the composition- music (matters of acquiring the rights to the song used for the dance are on the side of the performers and delegating instutions ).
Lee Jae Young
Detailed information available by phone: +48 515 131 608